domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

Wellcome To My Blog!

My name is Marcial Romero!

In this Blog I`m going to talk about myself.

I`m from Maracaibo. I live in La Limpia between the cemetery Corazon de Jesus, I`m 16 years old and I`m studying Electronic Engenieering from URBE.

In all the week the things that I do are go to the university, clean my house (well maybe not so much), go out with my friends or my family. I really like chat on the facebook or messenger, meet more people to interact and have fun. I like listening all king of music specially rock, pop.

My goals are graduate and be a professional doing what I like, never give up because in this live we are going to have a lot of problems and trips but I`m dicide to pass all the obstacles on the road to have a live like I want to.

I like learn and speak english because I would like live in United States to have a job, I think that is very important learn english because is the language most spoken nowadays and will help in a future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario